We all do our bit at home with recycling & helping to save the environment - with this in mind The Print Centre is happy to announce some good news!
THE PRINT CENTRE HAS BEEN AWARDED FSC & PEFC ACCREDITATION
Printing on FSC & PEFC certified papers is an effective way of demonstrating you or your client's commitments to sustainability and saves forest, protects wildlife habitat and keeps water clean. Within the factory The Print Centre are always striving to help the environment, some examples are highlighted below;
- Printing with soy based inks throughout the factory
- Printing on recycled papers whenever possible
- Using chemical free processes in our pre-press department
- Manage our waste accordingly by reducing, recycling and re-using
- Reducing the amount of energy used in production, heat, light and deliveries
>Duplo 500i High-Volume Booklet maker.
>The Print Centre installs new digital press.
>The Print Centre have been awarded FSC & PEFC accreditation
>OMG - Christmas is coming - Williams Fund Christmas cards
>New Heidelberg Speedmaster 5 colour 74 Press
>New Polar Guillotine
>The Bee is back - hurray
>The Print Centre is bringing back the bee
>MD (Ben Nixon) completes 2 half marathons in 3 weeks!
>New Business Manager Marc Todd has high hopes for the future
>Acquisition of Mason Printers completed
>Brand new computer to plate investment