The Print Centre is committed to minimising our impact on the environment.
To achieve this, the company will strive to continually improve best practice in relation to all areas
of operations impacting upon the environment.
• Printing with soya based inks.
• Printing on recycled or FSC® certified papers whenever possible.
• Using chemical free processes in our pre-press department.
• Managing waste by reducing, recycling and reusing.
• Reducing the amount of energy used in production, heat, light, and deliveries.
• Training employees in environmental issues.
The Print Centre has FSC certification, which entitles us to use the FSC logo on printed material which is FSC approved and thus creates a chain of custody back to the trees and forest that the paper is manufactured from.