TPC is committed to the Environment
TPC is committed to minimising our impact on the environment.To achieve this, the company will strive to continually improve best practice in relation to all areas of operations impacting upon the environment.
• Printing with soya based inks.
• Printing on recycled or FSC® certified papers whenever possible.
• Using chemical free processes in our pre-press department.
• Managing waste by reducing, recycling and reusing.
• Reducing the amount of energy used in production, heat, light, and deliveries.
• Training employees in environmental issues.
TPC has FSC certification, which entitles us to use the FSC logo on printed material which is FSC approved and thus creates a chain of custody back to the trees and forest that the paper is manufactured from.
Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) is an international organization that invites participation by all stakeholder groups at a global as well a national level, whose mission is to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable management of the world’s forests. More information about FSC is available at www.fsc.org
Wherever practical we will encourage our suppliers, customers and staff to join with us in reducing the effect we all have on the environment.